Savor One Last Taste of Summer
This is ultra refreshing, sophistcated and sexy. Make a big batch for your next cocktail party and lighten the mood for all of your guests.
Ingredients Per Cocktail
- 2 oz Bombay Sapphire
- 1 oz Cucumber Vodka
- 1 oz St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- 6 Oz. Cucumber-Basil Water (Preparation Below)
Preparation for Cucumber-Basil Water - Yields servings for 6-8 Cocktails
- Over medium heat simmer 6 cups. of water and add 1 cucumber roughly chopped, and 1 bunch of basil leaves.
- Reduce in half, strain and discard cucumber and basil, and chill
Preparation for Cocktail
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice and shake
- Strain over ice and garnish with fresh basil leave and slice of cucumber